It’s up to you whether you accept or reject the request. It’s useful to get in contact with your colleague after accepting the request, so that you can discuss the exact time and meeting point. This is possible by clicking on the ride in the rideshare tab. Then click on ‘view ride details’. Here you can see all the details of the planned ride. Below you’ll find a text message icon (green cloud). When you click on it, it is possible to text with your colleague. Keep in mind that you’ll be there at the scheduled time so that your colleague doesn’t have to wait.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a single ride?
- How can I cancel a scheduled ride?
- What about the ride back home?
- Do I have a say in who I want to share a ride with and who not?
- I’ve received a ridesharing request, what is the next step?
- Sending a ridesharing request
- Is it possible to share a ride with multiple people?
- How do we make ridesharing suggestions?
- Is it possible to set several work locations?
- I want to change my working schedule