Absolutely! You can accept or decline your colleagues rideshare requests. Also, if you want to send a request yourself, you can choose with whom you want to share a ride. Toogethr will provide you with a number of proposals based on working time and location. Next, it is up to you to choose which suggestions you would like to send a request and which suggestions you don’t want to send a request, just by (not) marking the persons. With Toogethr you are in control.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a single ride?
- How can I cancel a scheduled ride?
- What about the ride back home?
- Do I have a say in who I want to share a ride with and who not?
- I’ve received a ridesharing request, what is the next step?
- Sending a ridesharing request
- Is it possible to share a ride with multiple people?
- How do we make ridesharing suggestions?
- Is it possible to set several work locations?
- I want to change my working schedule